The following terms and conditions apply to your use of this Site as well as any purchases you make through it. You indicate your approval of the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) by using this Site or placing an order with us. Any subsequent terms or conditions contained in any purchase order, whether or not those terms or conditions are signed by us, are superseded by the Terms and Conditions. At any time, we reserve the right to modify this Site and these Terms and Conditions.
How to Make a Return
- Fill in all of the fields on our website’s return application form.
- Indicate the order number and item number.
- Pick a time for the courier to arrive.
Quality Goods Return
We only reimburse for the expense of the goods when they are returned in good condition. The cost of delivery is not covered. The same applies to a partial return of high-quality products – shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
If an object or an entire order meets the following criteria, you can return it:
- Both the item(s) and its packaging should be kept in their original state.
- Confirmation of your identity, as well as the reality of the transaction and its terms (commodity or cash receipt)
- The return request must be sent within 14 days of the purchase date.
- The item being returned is not on the list of non-refundable items.
Defective Goods Return
You can return faulty items for a full refund of the order price as well as shipping costs. Shipping costs are not reimbursed in the event of a partial refund.
If an item meets one of the following criteria, it is considered defective: products with the incorrect article, color, design, quality, or size. Differences between layout and design elements would not be used to determine whether or not a product is of poor quality.
Refunds are processed within 5 working days of receiving the returned product, and you will be notified by email. If a refund is issued to a bank account, the refund period could be extended as a result of the bank’s payment processing terms; contact your bank for more details.
If you have any comments or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone or contact us online