Achaar Gosht Paste
Achar gosht is an authentic Pakistani cuisine. It is a mixture of pickle flavored meat and unique spices. It has a tangy flavor due to the six different kinds of red chilies that are used to prepare the paste.
- Meat 1Kg
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 4 Tablespoon
- Green Chilies 8-10 Medium
- Tomatoes 6 Medium/500 gm (Grind & Puree form)
- Yogurt Plain 2 Cups/500gm (Whipped)
- Cooking Oil 1 Cup/175 ml
- Paste 15 tablespoon (150 g)
- Mix Anaaj Valley™ ginger & garlic paste and Achaar Gosht Paste in a small bowl and apply on the meat, leave 15-20 minutes for marination.
- Pour oil in a pan and let it heat, then gently stir fry the meat on high heat for 7-10 min.
- Then add 2-3 cup of water for gravy. Then cover and cook again on low heat until meat is tender.
- Then add tomato puree and stir fry for 5-6 min on high heat.
- Place green chilies over the meat.
- Then cover the pan and cook on low heat until oil separates from the gravy.
- Serve with hot naan or chapatti. You can also serve it with kulcha.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.